Friday, January 16, 2009

CATCHING UP

A lot has happened since Joseph left the MTC. He is doing absolutely wonderful in Kentucky. I hope that you will go to his blog and read his weekly letters. He is an amazing missionary with such a strong will to do the Lord's work. He truly has a testimony of the gospel and thrives on teaching the people in Kentucky. I am very proud of him. I know that without a doubt his Mother and his Nannie are watching over him and they are extremely proud of him. There are many loved ones on the other side who are watching over him and helping him to succeed. What a blessed young man he is. He is contiunally in our prayers. It is also my prayer that he never forgets the things his mother taught him as he was growing up. A day never went by that they didn't have a gospel discussion of some sort. I know she taught him a great deal. Most especially that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are always with us. They know us by name and know our needs and desires. They will never let us down.

1 comment:

Lorna said...

This site is really neat...thank you so much for doing it. I think about her all the time, as we all do, and I know she is watching over her son and must be so proud of him.