Sunday, October 19, 2008

JOSEPH ENTERS MTC ON OCT. 22ND

I can't believe that little Joseph is now preparing to leave his home and enter the MTC. He reports to the MTC on October 22nd. This week....Wow. Time has flown by. He is an awesome young man and he will be an excellent missionary in Kentucky. Ready or not Kentucky, here he comes! I know that Jennifer is just beaming with pride with Joseph. She had a very special relationship with Joseph and she told me often that he would quote scriptures to her and they would long gospel related discussions. I know that Joseph is more than prepared to serve. He has been preparing all his life for this. It will be the greatest 2 years of his life and I hope that he will make some wonderful memories while he is serving the people in Kentucky. We love you Joseph and you will always be in our thoughts and prayers.

No comments: