Tuesday, February 19, 2008

For Jennifer

I have wanted to do something for a long time to express to everyone my love for Jennifer and how deeply I miss her. I thought this would be a good way for us all to remember Jennifer and also a way for her children to be able to post messages here and share memories of their Mother. This is a my way of paying a small tribute to Jennifer. She and I went through so much together as we were growing up. She made me laugh, she made me cry and often she made me want to rip her hair out. But those are memories that are priceless to me now. So please everyone! Share!! Make us laugh and cry..whatever!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wendy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together. We want to keep Jennifer here with us as much as possible.

I know she is on the other side laughing and smiling, and so thankful she no longer has to suffer. And I also know she misses her sweet children because they were her life.

I have a few stories that I will be sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wendy,

I think this is a great idea!! I went to put flowers on her grave from the children for Mother's Day but was unable to find it after two trips.

Could you tell me where the grave is for next year? I would appreciate it!!

Jenny Compton
jennycompton@yahoo.com